• Degree or Higher Diploma (in journalism/media studies or related field will be an advantage)
• Considerable experience in journalism and sports reporting
• Perfect writing skills; narration and good grammar
• Great editorial judgment and news monitoring skills
• Impeccable communication and interviewing skills: both written and verbal
• Must be able to work independently especially during weekends and can work under pressure
• Must be a self-driven individual with a strong desire to constantly learn, adapt and work under minimal supervision.