- utilize main and secondary keywords and monitor keyword density in compliance with SEO rules and policies of Google;
- understand and meet searcher intent;
- check your facts for reliability and credibility and avoid copyright issues;
- look for nice visuals for the article and ensure that they are published in accordance with copyright policies;
- analyze competitors' articles and outperform them.
- cover a wide range of topics: recipes, entertainment, relationships, celebrities, lifestyle, etc.
- fluent or Near-Native French is a MUST;
- fluent or Near-Native English;
- experience in writing SEO-articles on various topics;
- ability to work in a team and adapt to changes fast;
- high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- ability to prioritise and meet deadlines;
- high skills in PC, Google services, basic knowledge of Slack, Trello, Canva, any CMS.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- good compensation that allows you to focus on project development and your professional growth;
- strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning and professional self-development;
- interesting and challenging tasks in the global media project.