Your day-to-day work will be focused on checking articles, assessing them, editing, and giving scores and feedback to the writers.
- Ensuring the absence of grammar, punctuation, spelling, and other types of errors, compliance with SEO requirements (meeting searcher intent);
- Fact-checking and ensuring that the writer did not break any policies (Facebook, Google), copyrights, legal requirements, and that the delivered content is original.
- Ensuring the writers use nice visuals for the article and that they are published in accordance with copyright policies;
- Ensuring all-around consistency and maintaining high quality according to in-house guidelines;
- Suggesting innovations and new approaches to content writing;
- Sharing feedback on the overall performance of the writers (monthly).
- Fluent or Near-Native French is a MUST;
- Fluent or Near-Native English;
- Experience in writing SEO articles, digital media articles, or similar fields.
- Experience in writing SEO articles on various topics (will be a plus);
- Ability to work in a team and adapt to changes fast;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- High skills in PC, Google services, basic knowledge of Slack, Trello, Canva, any CMS.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Good compensation that allows you to focus on project development and your professional growth;
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development;
- Interesting and challenging tasks in the global media project.